Suggestions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post by Serg1956 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:25 pm

Damiano, today is the day of questions;)
Question: Why this line in the settings page of the album?

Thank you
avatar
Serg1956

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-01-24
Age : 60
Location : Россия, г. Псков

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post by Damiano on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:36 pm

Hello Sergey and sorry for the delay but today I was very busy.
First of all I just released a beta version only for Pocket Coins where you can test if I solved the problem about the Set table view. I hope it is now ok.
Let's go to talk about your new questions:
1) This is a good question. I know when a banknote is in landscape, portrait or both because there is a flag in inset panel, so in theory, I can decide when to show the banknote in portrait or in landscape mode. But I think this is not simply. First question: what I have to do if in the same page (or subset for the grid view) I have both landscape and portrait banknotes? I have to show all in landascape? (mixed is not possible). Anyway I have to see if it is possible to rotate the grid for portrait banknotes. I will see but anyway we have to reply to the question about mixed notes.
2) If you change the size of a page to a smaller dimension, all remaining notes will be set to position 0 0 0 0. So you must define after the resize, a new position for each banknote with empty position. If you have, also, the "check constraints" enabled, the app will disable this check (otherwise empty position is not possible).
3) Probably I don't well understand you question about Colnect. Anyway I try to reply. The Colnect downloaded data was saved into the coins.xml (or banknotes.xml) file. If you need a match between colnect attributes and PocketCollection attribute write me and I will explain you (for instance: size->DIAMETRO, weight->PESO, face value->VALORE, CM->KM, year of minting->ANNO, period->PERIODO,...)
4) The blank component in the Page Editor is usefull to drag the gallery without touch the scrollbar that may change inadvertently the sizes of the pages. It was a feature requested by another collector, I think it is a good tip.
I think it's all. Write me about the test with the beta version. I will see for portrait page view.
Good night!
avatar
Damiano
Admin

Posts : 16
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 43
Location : Rome

View user profile http://pocketcollections.ativiforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post by Serg1956 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:43 am

Damiano wrote:Hello Sergey and sorry for the delay but today I was very busy.
First of all I just released a beta version only for Pocket Coins where you can test if I solved the problem about the Set table view. I hope it is now ok.
Let's go to talk about your new questions:
1) This is a good question. I know when a banknote is in landscape, portrait or both because there is a flag in inset panel, so in theory, I can decide when to show the banknote in portrait or in landscape mode. But I think this is not simply. First question: what I have to do if in the same page (or subset for the grid view) I have both landscape and portrait banknotes? I have to show all in landascape? (mixed is not possible). Anyway I have to see if it is possible to rotate the grid for portrait banknotes. I will see but anyway we have to reply to the question about mixed notes.
2) If you change the size of a page to a smaller dimension, all remaining notes will be set to position 0 0 0 0. So you must define after the resize, a new position for each banknote with empty position. If you have, also, the "check constraints" enabled, the app will disable this check (otherwise empty position is not possible).
3) Probably I don't well understand you question about Colnect. Anyway I try to reply. The Colnect downloaded data was saved into the coins.xml (or banknotes.xml) file. If you need a match between colnect attributes and PocketCollection attribute write me and I will explain you (for instance: size->DIAMETRO, weight->PESO, face value->VALORE, CM->KM, year of minting->ANNO, period->PERIODO,...)
4) The blank component in the Page Editor is usefull to drag the gallery without touch the scrollbar that may change inadvertently the sizes of the pages. It was a feature requested by another collector, I think it is a good tip.
I think it's all. Write me about the test with the beta version. I will see for portrait page view.
Good night!
Good morning, Damiano!
Coin program updated. The "set of coins' now looks great! Thank you!
About the question №1. In the real album we have special plates for a portrait of banknotes. Collector decides how to arrange his bill with mixed orienatsiey image, despite what the banknote is more important to him. For me, for example, it is important that side bill, which shows the ship Smile So the program can identify such sheets with a vertical arrangement of notes, only for vertical banknotes !!! But how, then, will be displayed with a mixed orientation notes, this question?
The question №2 I understood, thank you.
Question №3. I have a coin, for example. However, no data on this coin. The site Colnect I found the coin, there are registered all the data about the coin: weight, diameter, material, KM, etc. Is it possible that the data automatically when loading images, are registered in the relevant lines in the program? Year period and you can make yourself.
Question №4. A very useful feature! Several times inadvertently changed the settings page.
Thank you!!!
Have a good day.
Sergei
avatar
Serg1956

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-01-24
Age : 60
Location : Россия, г. Псков

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post by Damiano on Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:50 am

Hi Sergey.
I just sent you an APK for the first suggestion, try it and tell me what do you think.
About the 3rd point probably I understand. It is just possible, simply you don't have to use the button for downloading the picture. In insert panel there is a dedicated button (the second button between the plus and copy button). If you press this button, you can search your coin in Colnect or WorldCoinGallery site and when you choose the right coin you will download both the picture and all the related informations.
avatar
Damiano
Admin

Posts : 16
Join date : 2016-01-21
Age : 43
Location : Rome

View user profile http://pocketcollections.ativiforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post by Serg1956 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:59 am

Damiano wrote:Hi Sergey.
I just sent you an APK for the first suggestion, try it and tell me what do you think.
How the program will be updated if I will update it so? Will it be updated through GooglePlay?

Damiano wrote:
About the 3rd point probably I understand. It is just possible, simply you don't have to use the button for downloading the picture. In insert panel there is a dedicated button (the second button between the plus and copy button). If you press this button, you can search your coin in Colnect or WorldCoinGallery site and when you choose the right coin you will download both the picture and all the related informations.
Understood thanks!
Sergey
avatar
Serg1956

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-01-24
Age : 60
Location : Россия, г. Псков

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum